Skip to content
- National Science Foundation Career Award, Networking Research Program, 1999.
- Teaching Excellence Award, Division of Undergraduate Education, University of California, Irvine, 2002.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking (CCN) Conference, Las Vegas, Jan 8th – 10th, 2006.
- Best Student Paper Award, IEEE Workshop on Multimodal Sentient Computing: Sensors, Algorithms and Systems (WMSC 2007) held in conjunction with IEEE CVPR (Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition) 2007.
- Best Overall Idea Award & Best System Architecture Award at IEEE RTSS ’07 Ph.D. Forum, for Minyoung Kim, Nikil Dutt, Nalini Venkatasubramanian, Carolyn Talcott. xTune: Online Verifiable Cross-Layer Adaptation for Distributed Real-Time Embedded Systems, SIGBED Review, Volume 5, Number 1, January 2008, Special Issue on the RTSS Forum on Deeply Embedded Real-Time Computing.
- Best Student Poster Award, in the IEEE/ACM 11th International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGRID2011) Newport Beach, May 2011, USA. Cloud Based Framework for Rich Content Mobile Applications.
- Dean’s Award for Undergraduate Teaching, University of California, Irvine, 2014.
- Dean’s Award for Service, University of California, Irvine, 2015.
- US IGNITE Extreme Software Defined Networking (SDN) Challenge – 1st Prize, Team DSM, 2015.
- 2016 NCWIT Extension Services Transformation (NEXT) Award for Excellence in Promoting Women in Undergraduate Computing. With Drs. Artis, Blackwell, Regan, Richardson, Venkatasubramanian, and Ms. Rewal.
- Best Paper Nominee, IEEE Intl. Conf. on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP) 2016.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE Intl. Conf. on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCOM) 2017.
- Best-in-Session Presentation Award, IEEE InfoCOM 2018.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS), 2018.